Saturday, August 21

It has to start somewhere

In case you, Dear Reader, saw the previous post without finding anything worth doing yourself to fight the power, here's a reasonable start.

I've only sent to Target, since I've done the most business with them; but I'll look forward to their response.

When cutting-and-pasting the ACLU text, however, I do recommend you take a moment to correct (in the third paragraph) the spelling of the word "latitude", which has gotten on fine since Middle English or thereabouts without only one "t" in the first syllable.

(Because I'm pedantic, and I don't care who knows, and it's impossible to hide anyhow. Although that wasn't a grammatical sentence really. Or that. So maybe never mind.)

1 Comments:

At 12:16 AM, Blogger Rah said...

Jeez, commenting myself again, that's kinda pitiful.

Anyway, still not Word One from Target.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home